More than just a meal…
Twice a year we gather together as a church family on 8-10 consecutive Wednesday evenings to Unite in sharing our faith as we eat Dinner, engage in Devotional time with a focus on nurturing our relationship with God and one another and participate in Discipleship classes helping us to grow in faith.
In all these ways, our time together on Wednesday nights is one of the important ways we connect with the Body of Christ and the impact of our Wednesday Night Supper reaches far beyond our doors. Every week, meals are delivered to homebound residents in the community and to The ROCK which feeds the working poor and persons who are homeless in the greater Rock Hill area.
Devotional and Dsicipleship opportunities allow us time to get to know each other in a relaxed atmosphere and there is always something offered for every age and stage in life. Opportunities include:
- Children’s Choirs: Our littlest ones enjoy learning simple songs about God’s love for them and the beauty of God’s creation as they sing with our “Little Lights” choir, while our K-2nd graders prepare for an annual Christmas and Spring concert each year and our 3rd – 5th graders explore their acting and singing abilities as they learn prepare to share the Gospel through a Christmas Musical and a Spring Musical. All 3 choirs provide our children with a fun way to worship God through song. Choirs rehearse from 5:00-6:00 p.m.
- A nursery staffed by our compassionate and Safe Sanctuary trained staff and volunteers. We offer safe and nuruturing care for children, ages 6 weeks through 3 years, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m each Wednesday evening during each semester of 3D Unite..
- The Gathering Room is a quiet spot where parents can relax and use our free Wi-Fi while their kids are in Children’s Choir or youth are engaged in Bible Study. Located in the enclosed room next to the Sanctuary, the Gathering Room is open from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m., during each semester of 3D Unite.
- Students in 6th through 12th grade can dig deeper into the Bible choosing to attend either the Active Bible Study, or the In-depth Disciple Bible Study Class. These classes run simultaneously from 6:00-7:00pm.
- The Jubellate Ringers, is our handbell choir and they rehearse every Wednesday September – mid December and January –May from 6:00-7:00pm
- Chancel Choir rehearses at 7 p.m. every Wednesday throughout the year.
- A number of adult Bible study groups also meet on Wednesday evenings during each semester of 3D Unite. Check the Upcoming Events Page for more information about the studies that being offered.
All are welcome to participate in 3D Unite. There is a small cost for each person signing up for Dinner to help cover the cost of the meals. Your support for this ministry helps provide excellent evening programing and community outreach.